Ready to create cafe style drinks from the comfort of your kitchen?
The Gaggia Evolution espresso machine is the perfect machine for the home barista, featuring 15 bars of maximum pump pressure and a commercial style chrome plated marine brass portafilter for top-notch heat retention. Its control panel has 3 push buttons for simple brewing, steaming, and on/off, and the Evolutions streamlined construction (also available in silver), creates a smart, modern design no matter where you choose to display it.
For added convenience, the Gaggia Evolution includes 2 stainless steel portafilter baskets one for brewing single shots and pods, and the other for brewing double shots. With the help of a Turbo-Frother frothing wand, you’ll soon be enjoying lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos, and more.
- 44 oz removable water reservoir
- Chrome-plated marine brass commercial style portafilter
- Compatible with ESE pods or ground coffee
- Turbo-Frother steam wand
- Aluminum 3.5oz boiler with two heating elements
- Passively heated cup warmer.
- Lightweight heat-resistant polycarbonate construction available in Black and Silver or Warm Silver
- 1425 Watts – 110/120 Volts
- 13.4H x 8.7W x 10.6D
- 1 Year Warranty
single/pod and double shot stainless steel filter baskets, tamper, and 7 gram coffee measuring scoop.